Welcome to Our Paddling Activities!
Our group paddles everything from the Brandywine to rivers in West Virginia with challenging Class V whitewater. Paddlers of all interests and skill can find trips they enjoy. Listed below are examples of the some of the types of paddling trips offered throughout the year:
• Any number of trips on a scenic and fun stretch of the Lehigh River in the Pocono Mountains.
• Fall & spring trips on the Tohickon in Bucks County (near Point Pleasant)
• A fall colors trip on the Brandywine River
• Weekend trips to the ever-popular Youghiogheny river in southwest PA
• Rivers, bays, and tributaries of the Chesapeake Bay
• Rivers of the Pine Barrens
• Canoe, Whitewater, and Rec/Touring camping trips on the Delaware and Mongaup Rivers