The following deals are available to Wilmington Trail Club members. Please do not pass this information outside the club.
- Recently ended discount codes for customers/groups. Discounts never included kayaks and gear.
- Group sales rep will work with a student making a large purchase and they have a kayak they cannot find locally.
Blue Mountain Outfitters
- Will offer 10% off accessories. They do not discount boats. Just tell them to mention it to us at time of check out.
- Mary Gibson, Mgr.
BLUE MOUNTAIN OUTFITTERS
103 S. State Road
Marysville, PA 17053
Phone: 717 957-2413
Fax: 717 957-0074
- 15% off most accessories for folks in the WTC. And they are tax free!
- Kayaks would be on a case by case situation.
- Brian Kidd
- 10% off Standard Drysuits
- 10% off Wetsuits, Paddle Jackets, Dry Tops, PFD’s, Paddles and Helmets
- Members should tell us they are a Wilmington Trail Club member and would like the Club Discount when they call to order items.
- We carry more than what is listed on our website and we are always happy to place special orders.
- We also specialize in fitting custom drysuits for members who may need them.
- We offer free loaner suits while you wait for a custom drysuit. Loaner suits are also offered to customers if they have purchased their suit from us and then need repairs done on their suit.
- Kayak Academy does gasket repairs with a 3-7 day turnaround, depend on the repair.
- 11801 188th Ave SE Issaquah, WA 98027
- Most full priced items 15% off
- use keyword CL15Y2 at checkout
Like you, we at Outdoorplay love to paddle and strive to help our community grow by making paddling as approachable and affordable as possible. I am reaching out to extend your club a special promo code which will save your members 15% off our website, Outdoorplay.com. They will also receive Free Shipping to the Lower 48 on orders over $49, along with the added savings of No Sales Tax.
Your members can use this Promo Code during checkout to receive the discount, and we will make sure they are taken care of with the very best gear and customer service.
Great News!!! We were recently informed that we are part of the ‘Werner Family’ based on our training program. What does this mean? Here is a synopsis of the program.
- This is for WTC members who have ever supported our Training as:
- We receive a 15% discount on the Wholesale price of the paddles.
- We need a minimum of 6 paddles to send an order.
- We can only order 3 times per year.
- Only 2 paddles per model per year per person.
- Paddles may contain cosmetic blems.
Here is how the program will work for WTC paddlers. The procedures will probably change as I gain experience with the system.
- Send your paddle request to email@example.com. Please include ALL the details about the paddle you desire (size, shaft diameter, straight/bent, etc.).
- When I have sufficient orders, I will ask you to send me a check made out to WTC Paddlers for the Wholesale price.
- I will give the checks to Chris S. and use the debit card to order the paddles.
- When the paddles arrive, we will subtract your share of the shipping costs from your discount and refund the difference.
- I will inform everyone where they can get their paddle and check (from 4. Above).
- Please be patient through the first few orders while everyone (especially me) learns.